Saturday, September 18, 2010

Birthday Week

My siblings have been visiting this week. They made me a fabulous birthday dinner at my sister Karen's lake house (her home) on Wednesday, September 15, my actual birthday. We ate and drank and talked for over three hours. It was so wonderful being with all of them. I'm so lucky to have such attention.


The teaching week just kicked my butt. So much to do. Anxious for the semester to settle into its beehive hum. I feel like I've been "woman at work" jack hammers and dirt flying-- under construction-- lots of clanging.


This week The Cambridge Footlight Players will be performing at St. John Fisher at 7:30 p.m. on Monday 9/20/2010 in Basil Auditorium, Rm 135. Free for Fisher staff, faculty and students.
$5.00 general admission. It's a comedy hour. This Troupe has been active for 127 years.
Famous for being the launch of Monty Python, Fringe and Borat. So if you like to laugh, this evening is for you. We normally host the Cambridge American Stage Tour, which is another group of players, performing a specific Shakespeare play. This year, they're doing a southern tour of the United States, and this group is touring the East coast. It will be their first time at St. John Fisher. I'm looking forward to this.


Going to spend most of the weekend with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment