Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Snow Angel by K Iuppa, February 2014.

My sister went out to fetch her mail at 10:50 p.m.  It was a very cold, crisp night.  The snow so fresh, so fluffy, she couldn't resist.

Here is her Angel in ascension.  A miracle, really.
The morning picture to prove it.

I think the weather has made all of us a bit cranky and tired.We've been cooped up because of the dire cold and snow. (I'm wondering where we stand in the snow derby? Has to beat the tally of the past three years.)  The brief walks outside are painful. Our faces hurt. Hands and toes cramp. Sidewalks full of snow and ice.   We're walking like zombies into buildings of higher learning.

Perhaps a new definition for "Brain Freeze."

In two full weeks, Fisher will have it's Spring break, and I'm certain everyone is looking forward to their week of time to themselves.

Unfortunately,  my time isn't off.  I have a lot of work on the horizon.  I'm trying to keep my head above snow.  O, Snow Angel lift me higher.




No comments:

Post a Comment