Thursday, November 12, 2009

Winter Wheat 2009

Will be presenting a workshop on Saturday, November 14, 209. This is my third year attending Winter Wheat. Every year I have felt energized after the weekend sessions. I love the way it's set up. Readings, workshops, book fair-- lively and friendly faculty and attendees. Looking forward to this year's sessions, because I'm having an extremely busy semester, and as the song says, "I gotta get out of this place."

What I love about Winter Wheat :

I love the drive there and watching the curve of the landscape along the Great Lakes.
I love the Great Lakes.
I love Bowling Green, Ohio.
I love having a whole weekend to write and think and listen.

I love coming back to my old stuffy stuff and having a new perspective.


Let's face it, I love road trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment