Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Will the Wind bring Good News?

Rain all day yesterday. mild temperatures. Driving home from Fisher last evening, the wind picked up. Howled all night long. Gusts up to 60 mph. Some homes without power this morning. Not ours. Woke up around 4:30 a.m. Still dark. Wind still blowing. Now daylight is coming on through the woods; bare trees are swaying in chorus. What will today bring?

The semester has begun and it's busy, busy. Hopefully, this semester will settle into its hum quicker than last Fall did.

I have to remember to mail my round two quincouplet postcard today. I have been carrying it around for two days. No mail on Monday. Yesterday, woke up at 3 a.m. then went to Fisher early. Arrived before 9 a.m. and found a parking spot! Was there until 6:30 p.m. Long day, but accomplished a lot.

Thus far, Round 3 of the quincouplet project is really exceptional. We're chugging a long.
I like receiving my team members' responses ( nearly every day). They've become the good news part of my day.

Hope all of you hear good news today!

No comments:

Post a Comment