Sunday, March 3, 2013

March Came In Like A Lamb

It's been quite a few days since my last post. February days and nights have become the watercolors of March.  O to keep each brushstroke in balance-- to observe the subtle changes.  We have entered the days of mud.  How messy everything is.  I want to imagine Spring.  Perhaps buy a bouquet of daffodils for the kitchen table. The sunniest of flowers.  How can you deny their cheerfulness?  This is the time of year where encouragement  should be summoned in double doses.


Outside my window, a trace of snow drifts in an acute angle. When I  awoke this morning, in the velvety darkness, our farmhouse was hurry up cold.  I thought about all the things I have to accomplish today before the start of another week.  So much to do.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment