Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday February 13, 2011, Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.

Dear Readers,

I hope you enjoyed my post of the Orangutan and Hound. Says something about instant friendship, doesn't it? I laughed in a break out laugh when the Orangutan free falls backwards.
I like their commitment to each other and such fun. Take a lesson. It's time to meet someone who is so unlike you, but will make all the difference in your life.

I love hound dogs too. and Elvis. Hunka, hunka burning love . . . After all tomorrow is Valentine's Day.

That led me to Jefferson Airplane and the song "Today." Which opens the floodgates of my past, where I was when this song first came out, who I loved, who I imagined loving for a long time.

Winter makes me very nostalgic.

Today, I'm feeling particular thankful for the following:

wood for the wood burning stove.
a pot of soup simmering on the stove.
the forecast of warmer weather this week. (it's been so cold, and everyone is so sick).
time to write and draw and keep up with my other work too.
my funny valentines.

No comments:

Post a Comment