Saturday, January 8, 2011

Movie Blitz

Movies viewed since 12/19/2010:

Inception: Needs to be seen twice. There's a lot going on. It's a long movie. Not be watched when you're feeling antsy.

Black Swan: Strong acting. Layered metaphor. Every artist needs to watch this one.

An Education: Superb acting. Stunning situation. I know the time and place.

True Grit: Well, what can I say. The Cohen brothers are just the best. Superb acting.

It's Complicated: Silly and, in some ways, poignant. This is the lightest fare on this list. But I enjoyed it.

All Good Things: Again superb acting. Dunst is amazing. This story is quite disturbing.
Based on real events.

Want to see the King's Speech this weekend.


Saw most of these with my family (holiday dates, better than a pair of slippers). It's Complicated, I watched alone, just before Christmas.

I think it's going to be an interesting Oscar year.

No comments:

Post a Comment