Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Publishing News &

My essay "A Bowlful of Cherries" appears in this issue of The Northville Review. You can see the essay online.

This is finals week! Raise the checkered flag! We're off!

Yesterday, I collected portfolios and papers. Today, I'm giving a final and collecting portfolios. Tomorrow, I'm collecting more portfolios. Grading, grading, grading while it's snowing, snowing snowing double negatives outside. In this flurry, I will be tying up all the loose ends.
Hope to get everything done by Friday. Still have meetings and workshops and editing to do too.
Ah me, what a wonderful life!


As soon as everything is finished I have to figure out the holidays. I really want to go away.
I'm longing for a Christmas in Quebec.

Will be back in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment