Thursday, May 27, 2010

Feeling better. Soon, time on my own

Feeling so much better. I think I'm on day 6 of the antibiotics. Have to take the meds for 14 days. I felt like I was underwater for weeks. Now I'm on dry land, and my afternoon headaches have disappeared. Such a relief.

Have been finishing up project work, which has gone quite well. Looking forward to time on my own. Have started my writing commitment for summer. So far, so good. Have written a short 2character/2 pages play, and am working on a two act play. Hopefully, I have that draft finished in a week or so. Then line revision.

My daughter Meghan will be coming home for the summer in a couple of weeks, and my out of town siblings will be coming for a visit, so I hope we can have a staged reading of the work at a family gathering. Always interesting feedback.

I've been feeling very nostalgic. Must be this weather. It's been so warm. A perfect time to daydream.

No comments:

Post a Comment