Sunday, January 17, 2010

January Thaw

This will be a snippet post:

Haiti is on my mind. So glad we're sending help. I've been watching the news updates.


Day 17-- can't seem to shake this cold. Friday was just miserable, but today . . . dare I say it, feeling a bit better. Our printer died and we've been having a horrible time replacing it. The new one that arrived was defective. Had to be sent back. Now waiting for the replacement. Hopefully, will be up and running soon.

Seems like I've been waiting for weeks to hear about my fall submissions-- then a rejection arrives, which was eerie, because the note carried a signature from the editor who has been deceased for several years now. Strange, right?

I've been watching cooking shows. Going to make a Lydia meal tonight. Comfort food.

No comments:

Post a Comment